Please read our Refunds Policy carefully, thank you.
1. Right to cancel: If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you have the right to cancel your order with us within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement by letter, fax or email to the following:
Fax: 0845 305 4281
Post : Gas Appliance Spares, Unit 1, Sidings Close, Wednesfield Road, Bentley Bridge Business Park, Wolverhampton, WV11 3DR
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
2. Effects of cancellation: If you cancel your order, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). *Please see points 4 & 5 for more information on the reimbursement of delivery charges
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
3. On receipt of your notice of order cancellation you will be sent a returns authorisation number, please include it with your return so that we can process your refund promptly.
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations the cost of returning the item to us is at your own expense. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them in our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at Gas Appliance Spares 412-414 Watling Street Road Ribbleton Preston PR2 6UA and that you retain proof of sending, in case of dispute. On receipt of your returned items a full refund, including the initial cost of shipping will be issued.
5. As an alternative to your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations if you wish us to arrange collection of your cancelled item please inform our returns dept at the same time that your inform them of your wish to cancel your order and they will arrange collection. If we arrange collection of the goods, your refund will only be for the value of the returned goods, not for the original carriage charge.
6. We will arrange collection of faulty or incorrectly despatched items and in these instances you will receive a full refund including the original carriage charge. Any replacement items will then be treated as completely new orders**
7. Please note that card refunds may take up to 10 days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. Unfortunately we have no influence on this.
Warranty is dependent on the parts ordered and supplier's discretion. Faulty parts must be accompanied with a report from the customer / engineer stating the nature of the fault. Due to the function of thermal links and thermal fuses and cut outs, these parts are not guaranteed.
All faulty Heatrae Industrial heaters will be returned to the manufacturer for inspection and a report. Credit will not be given unless authorised by Heatrae Industrial. Should credit be refused, a full report will be made available and the heater will be returned if required.
© 2021 Gas Appliance Spares (Wolverhampton) | A Trading Division of UK Electric Ltd | Company No. 2742081
Registered office: Votec House, Hambridge Lane, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5TN
© 2021 This website was designed by ASL (UK) Ltd